|Product: Cloud Defender
Type: PDF + WordPress Plugins
Creator: Matt Garrett
Cloud Defender is a full system to protect your WordPress sites against hackers and other risks by using CloudFlare’s free services. It comes with a complete PDF tutorial how to setup everything inside CloudFlare and WordPress for maximum benefits and comes with 4 WordPress plugins to fully protect your site(s). Easily add free SSL security (https), improve your page loads and take advantage of all CloudFlare’s free services as (Content Delivery Network, caching/purching and more…
Set & Forget WordPress Security System using CloudFlare
Discover how to use Cloudflare, speed up your site and upgrade your site to secure https without paying for SSL certificate
What is Cloud Defender?
Cloud Defender is a full system to protect your WordPress sites against hackers and other risks by using CloudFlare‘s free services. It comes with a complete PDF tutorial how to setup everything inside CloudFlare for maximum benefits and comes with 4 free WordPress plugins to fully protect your site(s).
Why should you use CloudFlare?
CloudFlare, a service that speeds up and secures websites by acting as a “guard” between servers and the entire internet. On average, sites protected with Cloudflare:
- Load 200% faster.
- Use 60% less bandwidth.
- Are way more secure than unprotected sites.
And by using the free plan of Cloudflare, you can get a FREE SSL certificate for any of your sites.
The only thing is…
If you’ve never used Cloudflare before, it can be difficult to start with and you don’t know what the best settings are to fully take advantage of all (free) options.
That’s why Matt Garrett had developed Cloud Defender…
A complete PDF tutorial how to setup CloudFlare the proper way and use 4 free WordPress plugins for even more protection and perfect interaction between your WP site and CloudFlare.
And Mark also walks you through setting up SSL protection for your all your websites. It’s an easy process when you follow our clear and simple steps.
Main features of Cloud Defender
- Module #1 What is CloudFlare?. Everything you need to know about CloudFlare.
- Module #2 CloudFlare Setup. Just follow the 5 steps.
- Module #3 Securing your CloudFlare Account with 2-Factor Authentication.
- Module #4 CloudFlare Overview Settings. Which options to choose.
- Module #5 DNS Settings & Security. Which options to choose.
- Module #6 Firewall Settings. Protect your site against Brute Force Attacks and keep intruders away.
- Module #7 Speed Settings. Minify and more.
- Module #8 Cache & CDN Settings. Purching and more.
- Module #9 Page Rules for always using https, hide WP-admin/WP-login, and faster page loads.
- Module #10 Network Settings. Which options to choose.
- Module #11 CloudGuard IP Geolocation Plugin Setup.
- Module #12 CloudFlare Customize Settings.
- Module #13 CloudFlare Apps. For example Google Analytics App.
- Module #14 Scrape Shield Settings. Obfuscated emails, hide content from bots and prevent image hotlinking.
- Module #15 SSL/Crypto Setup. How to transfer your site from http to https secure site (yes completely free!).
- Module #16 CloudFlare Analytics.
4 WordPress plugins:
- CloudFlare WordPress Plugin. This plugin ensures your WordPress blog is running optimally on the CloudFlare platform.
- CloudFlare Flexible SSL Plugin. This plugin forms an integral part to enabling Flexible SSL on WordPress and prevents infinite redirect loops when loading WordPress sites under CloudFlare’s Flexible SSL system.
- CloudGuard IP Geolocation Plugin. Using CloudFlare’s free Geolocation service, this super lightweight plugin restricts access to your login page, allowing access to only your chosen countries. This means that any login attempts from the rest of the world will be automatically blocked.
- Purge Cache. This plugin automatically clears CloudFlare cache when you publish new content. It also help further the protection of your WordPress site at the DNS level.
In summary: Cloud Defender learns you everything you need to know and gives you the tools to fully protect your WordPress site, add SSL security (https), reduces bot traffic and use CloudFlare’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) for caching and faster page loads.
What’s the difference with Blog Defender 2016?
While Cloud Defender is more or less about using “server protection” and using CloudFlare, Blog Defender is all about protecting your WordPress site by WordPress’ own vulnerabilities.
Inside Blog Defender, you’ll learn more about what the actual risks are and you’ll discover different ways to protect your WordPress site (besides how to do backups, and protect you from malware infections). Plus you will get 3 plugins to secure your site.
Read my full review about Blog Defender to see all the details.
In short, Cloud Defender and Blog Defender can and should be used together for your best security (they don’t overlap each other).
Are there any shortcomings?
The guide is easy to follow with clear instructions and screenshots.
(But if you prefer, you can upgrade and learn the same topics by watching videos)
lots of pages and posts.
Note: I transferred this site to CloudFlare and to secure https by using the PDF only (I didn’t watch the videos).
And speaking out of experience, it’s doable even if you have an existing website with The result….
If you follow all the steps, i.e. create and setup your account with CloudFlare, and install and setup the plugins as demonstrated in the videos, you’re better protected than 99% of all the blog owners.
Is it fully bulletproof?
No, you can’t get 100% security, but you probably won’t need any extra “server” protection (besides additional WordPress protection as explained in Blog Defender).
Can you use it on both new and already existing WordPress sites?
Yes, you can (I did).
But with existing sites, you have many pages with current (internal) links that you want to convert from http to https.
Tip: Use this awesome free plugin:
Velvet Blues Update URLs to change all links from http to https.
I also had many images (or video thumbnails) hosted at external locations (with insecure http website). And unfortunately, your browser (Firefox and Chrome) won’t show the “green lock” if the page contains images filed/located on “insecure sites”. (So, I had to save and upload them to my own domain – a real pain in the ass and boring task to do).
Anyway, be prepared that transferring your existing website can be time consuming and never forget to backup before and test into the smallest details afterwards.
Why should you buy Cloud Defender?
Because it’s a full simple step by step system/process that anyone can follow to protect your site better, add free SSL security (https), improve your page loads and take advantage of all CloudFlare’s free services as CDN (Content Delivery Network), caching/purching and more.
And you are even allowed to use the lessons learned and material (PDF) to offer “security services” to local clients and charge money for your services.
The regular price is $47.00, but for a short holiday period, you can get Cloud Defender for a huge discount.
However, the price is on dimesale and increases every sale/over time.
At the moment, you can get Cloud Defender (with developers rights to use on unlimited personal and clients WordPress blogs) for about $11.00 (one-time payment).
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
My Cloud Defender bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) you get these bonuses below: СНЕСK ІТ NОW